TSE Research specialise in tourism, visitor attractions and events research, including:
- Visitor profiling and opinion surveys (online, face-to-face, telephone surveys including quantitative and qualitative research)
- Tourism & Attractions Segmentation - we use UK Tourism segments to identify visitors and potential visitors based on their tourism preferences and motivations. These are very useful in understanding the visit experience and driving future visits
- Tourism & Attractions Development - ways of building visitor numbers, satisfaction, recommendation and repeat-visitation
- Economic Impact Studies - we specialise in economic impact assessments and are licensed to use the industry-leading Cambridge Model (tourism destinations) and Prime (events & visitor attractions)
- Tourism Campaign evaluation & development using the bespoke Campaign Evaluator and Campaign Developer tools
- Industry audits & business
- Tourism & Attractions Market Context - evaluating strategies
for success using analysis of benchmark destinations. We bring together insights from various sources to deliver a comprehensive view of market position and tourism market opportunities.
Sectors we specialise in are:
- Tourism Destinations
- Visitor Attractions
Our research team are thoroughly experienced in all aspects of research design, management and reporting.
We take a partnership and consultancy role rather than simple reporting. We work with clients to understand
their market position, strategies and approaches, and to make specific
recommendations to achieve objectives in line with business aims.
research processes are audited and accredited by the Market Research Society
and our fieldwork is Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (IQCS) assessed.