TSE Research specialise in tourism, visitor attractions and events research, including:
- Visitor profiling and opinion surveys (online, face-to-face, telephone surveys including quantitative and qualitative research)
- Tourism & Attractions Segmentation - we use UK Tourism segments to identify visitors and potential visitors based on their tourism preferences and motivations. These are very useful in understanding the visit experience and driving future visits
- Tourism & Attractions Development - ways of building visitor numbers, satisfaction, recommendation and repeat-visitation
- Economic Impact Studies - we specialise in economic impact assessments and are licensed to use the industry-leading Cambridge Model (tourism destinations) and Prime (events & visitor attractions)
- Tourism Campaign evaluation & development using the bespoke Campaign Evaluator and Campaign Developer tools
- Industry audits & business
- Tourism & Attractions Market Context - evaluating strategies
for success using analysis of benchmark destinations. We bring together insights from various sources to deliver a comprehensive view of market position and tourism market opportunities.
Sectors we specialise in are (UK & international):
- Tourism Destinations
- Visitor Attractions
Our research team are thoroughly experienced in all aspects of research design, management and reporting.
We take a partnership and consultancy role rather than simple reporting. We work with clients to understand
their market position, strategies and approaches, and to make specific
recommendations to achieve objectives in line with business aims.
research processes are audited and accredited by the Market Research Society
and our fieldwork is Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (IQCS) assessed.
Paul Jackson heads our team of research
professionals. With a track record of
over 20 years in tourism research, Paul has managed research projects for:
- Tourism Destinations in the UK and overseas including VisitBritain, Dubai Tourism, Seychelles Tourism Board, Oman Ministry of Tourism, and other regional and national tourism authorities
- Visitor Attractions; National Maritime Museum, Dubai Dolphinarium, Disneyland, Natural History Museum, Kew Gardens, ALVA, Tower of London, Tate Modern, Tate Britain, Roman Baths amongst many others
- Sports Events; International Olympic Committee, Formula One Racing, Chelsea FC, Barcelona FC
Kerry Rayment is our senior fieldwork and
qualities manager and has a wealth of experience in the management of all
aspects of fieldwork delivery and market research processes in the tourism sector. Our team includes senior tourism figures with a wealth of experience managing tourism destinations at the highest level. They add a valuable layer of insight to our tourism sector research